- This event has passed.
March 26, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
There will be lots of great information to support starting or growing your business. Participants will be able to schedule 45-minute appointments with innovative and inspiring mentors. Refreshments, resources and networking are also key parts of this event. Join us to solve your start-up challenges while making great connections!
Whether you are ‘stuck’ with your start-up or just getting going, Ignite will provide what you need to spark your business and to gain insight from the mentors joining us. These include experts on business planning, financing, marketing and more.
- Bridget K. Brown, Owner & Chief Storytelling Officer, StoryMatters, LLC – Public Speaking Coach and Facilitator.
- Anne Driscoll, SCORE – marketing and e-commerce
- Tom Gezo, TGBC Business Consulting – Putting Strategy into Action, including Business Model Development, Tactical and Strategic Planning, Project Planning and Execution
- Amanda Hayward, Ph.D, Managing Director, CT Innovations – For Life science companies, Start up origination and early operations, company structuring, venture investment
- Rose Iavecchia, Consumer Goods and Apparel Segment Manager, UPS
- Matt Nemeth, Business Advisor, Connecticut Small Business Development Center – resources and information on growing your business
- Emma Palzere-Rae, Ignite – non-profit and creative businesses (governance, fundraising, communications)
- Paul Reid, One Consulting Company, Business Management Consultant with a focus on Business Plans, Strategy, Logistics, Process Improvement, Grant Writing, Website Development
We will update and add to this page as more details are confirmed. More details about each Mentor will also be available on the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/420457685048938/
After registering, participants will receive an email with information on how to create their mentor schedule and pre-register for appointments.