Innovate. Collaborate. Conquer.
Lab and Office Space in Southeastern Coastal Connecticut
Space That’s Far Beyond Ordinary
Located conveniently between Boston and New York City, BioCT Innovation Commons (The Commons) offers commercial-grade, turn-key labs and offices at cost-effective prices and with flexible lease terms. Experience a hassle-free, full-service professional space combined with a supportive community whose mission is to help you succeed.
Accelerate your productivity with a full suite of business services:
- high-speed digital connectivity and Wi-Fi access
- fully equipped conference and meeting rooms
- mailing address and shipping and receiving services
- 24/7 building access and free parking
Welcome to Your New Commute
The Commons’ Groton, CT location offers easy access to Boston, Providence, New Haven and New York City.
Location benefits include:
- Rare blend of historic traditions and modern amenities
- Diverse science and technology talent pool with a mix of entrepreneurs and experts
- Proximity to educational institutions and leading research and development facilities
- Amazing corporate neighbors
- Varied cultural activities and outdoor offerings within a 20-minute drive
- Easy access to the New London Amtrak station (Zipcars available), ridesharing and major interstates.
- New or moving to Eastern Connecticut? Get your free copy of the Relocation Guide!
Join The Commons Today
Spaces and Services as Exceptional as Your Aspirations
We are committed to the health and safety of our colleagues that call The Commons their workplace home. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Commons follows all directives and guidance from local, state, and federal authorities to minimize disease spread and exposure, including restrictions related to essential businesses, social distancing, reduced density, stay-at-home recommendations, onsite training and cleaning protocols.